Clean out your pantry or garage and help BrightSide Animal Center at the same time by recycling your refundable bottles and cans through us. This program raises thousands of dollars a year to help shelter animals find homes. BrightSide offers several convenient drop-off locations; please drop off your bottles and cans today.
Would you like to volunteer? We are always looking for volunteers, individuals and groups, who would like to help us sort our bottle and can donations. It might be a little sticky, but every bottle and can sorted makes a huge difference to supporting our mission. Call 541-504-0101, email email@example.com, or stop by the BrightSide Animal Center Thrift Store at 838 NW 5th St in Redmond and we will get you started.
- Bend Pet Express, 420 Windy Knolls Dr.
- Tumalo Animal Hospital, 19850 5th St.
- BrightSide’s Thrift Store, 838 NW 5th St., next to Grocery Outlet.
- Eagle Crest Recycling Center, Eagle Crest Resort.
- Laurie’s Gentle Grooming, 8392 U.S. Hwy 97.
- Sisters School District Administration Building, 525 E. Cascade Ave.
For more information about the program, or to volunteer to help, please call BrightSide Animal Center Thrift store at 541-504-0101.