From April through October every year, BrightSide receives many kittens too young to be adopted, who need to be bottle-fed and nurtured in foster homes. This is our wish list of items needed for fostering. If you can contribute, please bring your donations to the shelter at 1355 NE Hemlock Ave. in Redmond, Tuesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The kittens thank you!
Kitten Season Wish List
We Appreciate Your Donations
- KMR Powder Formula
- Fleece baby blankets
- Wet and dry kitten food: Science Diet and Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Ultra Soft Mousse (both brands are sold at Petco)
- Miracle nipples (available on Amazon.com)
- Stainless steel food + water bowls with rubber gasket on bottom
- Small litter boxes, kitten size
- Litter – non-clumping and fragrance-free
- Snuggle Safe microwave warming disks
- Sling carriers
- Rescue disinfectant clearner
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart and pet and office supply stores
- Anything on our wish list at Amazon.com. Orders can be shipped directly to BrightSide Animal Center, 1355 NE Hemlock Ave., Redmond, OR 97756.
- Cash donations are always welcomed and appreciated, too.